Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sometimes my talent attracts unwanted attention

One time, I made a Brazilian chicken curry in my CrockPot. It was delicious and the leftovers lasted for several days. I packed some in a Tupperware and brought it to work one night. I was in the faculty break room microwaving it when in walks GeekBoy. This man had been pursuing me for months. I hated him from the start and was never nice to him, yet he persisted. He took one look at me and asked, "Hey Chef, what's cooking?"**. I answered him in one word, "Curry."

"Oh, that's really healthy. You are like a nutritionist!"**  Huh? What kind of line is that?

I got my food out of the microwave, walked up to him, stared him down, called him a freak** and left him standing there grinning that stupid grin, laughing that stupid laugh.

Here, followers is the creation that attracted this unwanted attention.

**These are direct quotes. I couldn't make this up if I tried.


Brazilian chicken curry in my CrockPot


Brazilian chicken curry presented in a white bowl (there is basmati rice under there, you just cannot see it)

No comments:

Post a Comment