Friday, December 10, 2010

MasterCard: F00d P0rn Style

One of the most rewarding, if not THE most rewarding aspect of being a wonderful cook is being able to share your talent with others. I was able to do this last week. One of my friends had a very bad cold and asked me if I could cook a few things for her family. Of course I obliged and spent a day preparing a feast. The menu consisted of peanut butter raisin banana bread, baked macaroni and cheese, green bean casserole, a chicken-broccoli-cheddar casserole and baked chicken breasts. I brought my creations over the next day, enjoyed visiting with my friends and watching them enjoy the banana bread. Groceries to prepare this: $71.05. Seeing what joy my talent brings to others: Priceless. Welcome to MasterCard, F00d P0rn Style!



Peanut Butter Raisin Banana Bread

Chicken-broccoli-cheddar casserole from a recipe I just threw together. My friend told me it was YUMMY and her son loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment