Sunday, January 23, 2011

A special dish I only make for others

I love chicken parmigiana but I reserve it only for special occasions.  As I write this, I cannot remember the last time I made it. Last night, I had friends and over decided to make this dish that has sentimental value to me. Why is this dish special to me?  Because it is one of the first things I learned how to make when I was a teenager and our housekeeper was teaching me how to cook.

I do not fry the chicken.  I simply dip it in eggs, roll in in bread crumbs, cover it in sauce, cheese and bake it to hot, bubbly goodness. Everytime I make this, everyone loves it. I cannot wait to make it again! Anyone want to come over for dinner sometime?



Chicken parmigiana with whole wheat linguine in tomato sauce and a crescent parmesan roll

No comments:

Post a Comment