Monday, January 10, 2011

A delicious and easy dessert

I found this recipe for banana rice pudding on the Uncle Ben's web site. This was super-easy and basically a dump it recipe. The most time consuming part was preparing the rice. This makes a lot so I suggest you measure it into individual serving cups for portion control. This is creamy, quick and delicious. I am also thinking it is versatile and you could change it up with different pudding flavors and fruits.

 Banana rice pudding in a pot. I was using the big spoon to scoop it into individual portions.

Individual portion of banana rice pudding in a cute cup from Ikea.

2 comments:

  1. F00d P0rnographer's note: This recipe makes between 10-12 portions. Do this recipe if you have a crowd to eat it as bananas go bad quickly. I have been eating 2-3 portions of this a day just to use it up as I don't want to waste it. Hey, at least it's not ice cream :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. F00d P0rnographer's note: This recipe will no longer be used as I can make the real thing. No need for a dump-it recipe anymore!

    ReplyDelete