Monday, September 12, 2011

Who cares if it wasn't my prettiest creation?

I love pizza and wanted to make it at home. Armed with my new pizza pan and an easy recipe for crust, I set to work. At first I was skeptical and convinced I was going to have to do an emergency run to Trader Joe's for ready-made pizza crust. However, I was so excited when I took the crust out of the oven and discovered that even though it was funky looking, the recipe worked.

I topped this honey-whole wheat crust with a little pizza sauce, , fresh tomatoes, wilted spinach, a little mozerella cheese and sweet Italian turkey sausage.

I enjoyed it and gave a slice to one of my friends. She loved it.

I cannot wait to try this again. Who needs the local pizza place when you can make it yourself?

Yes, I realize this is strange looking...

Heading into the oven......


All done....!


Slices on my new pizza pan....


Slice on a plate.....


No comments:

Post a Comment