Sunday, September 11, 2011

My friend got her own batch of these yummy treats

A few weeks ago, I went to a friend's house for lunch, took over their kitchen and made a delicious meal. A few days before, I came across a recipe for raspberry blondies and I knew I had to try it for our lunch date. This is delicious,  with a wonderful contrast between the sweet crust and the tart berries.

My friends loved it.  However, one of my other friends was bummed she didn't get any. However, she was in for a surprise because this recipe is so easy that I was able to come home from from my lunch date, fire up the oven, make a new batch and show up at my friends that evening with her very own tray of treats. The look on her face: priceless!

When I try this recipe again, I would like to experiment and try it with different fruits and maybe add some chocolate chips to the crust. Anyway you create it, these are YUMMY!


Raspberry blondies fresh out of the oven, cooling on foil

No comments:

Post a Comment