Sunday, May 8, 2011

A creation from things I needed to use up

I had part of a carton of sour cream, some fresh onion, some fried onions straws and the last of a bag of egg noodles that I wanted to use up. What could I create with these things? Beef stroganoff casserole, of course! By adding some ground beef, a can of cream of mushroom soup, fresh mushrooms, cheddar cheese and a splash of milk, I was able to create a delicious, savory meal that made my post-Zumba belly VERY happy.



Mixing it all together...

Ready to bake to savory perfection


All finished.....ready for my belly!

Plated....

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! My kind of meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to this, minus the beef :0) maybe with broccoli, and some red bell peppers. Yummy!

    Monique@Fortis

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Monique---good to 'see' you in my corner of cyberspace. This dish has infinite variations, I have tried a lot of them. I will peruse my cookbook and bring you some nice veggie recipes as I will be back on campus from 5-16. Look forward to seeing you! :-)

    ReplyDelete