Saturday, April 16, 2011

Creating on a Thursday

Usually on Thursday nights, I give myself a break from cooking and go out to dinner. However, as I couldn't decide where I wanted to go and none of my friends were available, I decided to try a new recipe for slow cooker chicken curry.

This made my home smell amazing as it cooked and it tasted yummy. My only issue with this recipe was at the end, when I stirred the yogurt into the sauce per recipe instructions, it curdled up instantly and looked very unnappetizing. I wonder how I could keep this from happening if I want to try this recipe again.

 Slow cooker chicken curry plated with brown rice

2 comments:

  1. To keep it from curdling, pour your yogurt in a bowl and dip out some of the juice and slowly add it to the yogurt stirring as you add. Then add it into the curry. This should work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, T! The recipe didn't say that but it occured to me to do it this way AFTER it curdled. Next time!

    ReplyDelete