Sunday, April 24, 2011

Craving pizza on a Thursday night

I was craving a meatlover's pizza from my favorite pizza place but I couldn't find anyone to go with me so I decided to create a pasta version. Armed with lean ground beef, skinless turkey sausage, pasta sauce, an onion, spinach and seasonings, I set to work. I sauteed the meat with the onion, then added the pasta sauce, spinach and seasonings and allowed it to simmer for 20 minutes. I served this over Barilla cellentani pasta with some cheese on top and a slice of Texas toast. This was a delicious meal and made a lot. I am still eating the leftovers as I write this.


All done!



Plated with a piece of Texas toast.

1 comment:

  1. It's 9:50pm on a Monday evening and I just happened across your blog. This looks amazing! Now it's off to the fridge for me.

    ReplyDelete